Thursday, January 3, 2013

Time for a change

{ Out with the old and in with the FUN }

As hard as it may be to accept sometimes, our little boy is growing up. He is now fully toilet trained day and night. We are so incredibly proud of his achievement.

We no longer needed his change table anymore and I was going to give it to charity...UNTIL my crafty instincts went into overdrive. I saw (again on pinterest) a really cool artwork station that was made from an old cot. This gave me the idea to try it with his change table.

So off to Masters we went. We got some wood to block in the open areas, paint, chalk board paint (my new favourite craft accessory), paint chips and liquid nails.

I am so happy with the outcome of this conversion. Mr X LOVES it and it's a great way to store all his artwork needs.

Here are a few images..

Complete with pencils, textas, crayons, chalk, a chalk board, stickers, stamps, lots of scrap paper and some scissors and glue...








No comments:

Post a Comment