Thursday, January 3, 2013

It's the MOST wonderful time of the year.

{Cards, baking, making and so much more}

Like most of you I simply adore christmas. I love the family traditions that come with that magical day. Now that I have my own little family I am busy creating new traditions for them as well as including my own precious memories. 

This year we put up the christmas tree whilst listening to christmas carols, had our annual santa photo done, wrote our christmas wish lists together, we did christmas lights, christmas carols, we made reindeer sleds, christmas finger print cards and we made special reindeer food. 
My favourite part of all was on christmas eve, it was absolutely magic seeing the excitement in their eyes. We sprinkled the reindeer food outside, got the cookies, carrots and milk ready and read our christmas book together. Once they were sound asleep my HUGE job of wrapping all those special presents began. Every year I do this while I watch the christmas carols on TV, my poor husband is usually in the shed constructing something, this year it was a bike.

I hope you all had a wonderful christmas that was filled with lots of love and happiness.
















No comments:

Post a Comment