Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Colour My World

{Colour Explosion}


Well this project surely brought out the child in me. It was so much fun to do and super easy. Again it caught my eye on Pinterest with all the gorgeous colours. I did mine on a slightly smaller scale but still had the same colorful effect. I used 53 crayons all together but I did double up on my favorite colours. All you need is:

~ Canvas Boards
~ Hair Dryer
~ Enough crayons for your board
~ Hot Glue gun to glue yours crayons on
~ A hair dryer

Lachlan loved looking at all the colours too. Here are some pictures:





I needed an extra hand here..Thank you to my ever so patient husband (There is only so many crazy ideas he can handle) 

*SQUEAL* I LOVE all these colours...


So this is proudly hanging on the wall like one of my children's artworks would haha.
Cant wait for my next project now xx













No comments:

Post a Comment