Monday, August 22, 2011

Bath Time Fun

{Shaving Cream~ Bath Tub Fun}

Again I was on "Pinterest" and I found this really cool idea. My boys have never had so much fun at bath time. Trust me this was a VERY messy occasion. But im sure these are the best times. Lachlan enjoyed painting pictures and mixing colours and Xavier enjoyed using the paint brush, painting his brother and sticking his hands into the shaving cream.

The Palette: I used a muffin tin with shaving cream squirted into it and a small amount of food colouring in it.

 Paint Brushes: The idea I saw on "Pinterest" was to use thick brushes. I didnt have any of these so I had to use thinner brushes.
 
The Easel: Our bath of course !!

Artists: My clever, artistic boys :)


(Excuse the quality of the photos they were taken on my phone..ALOT of supervision was needed for this task so I couldn't use my big camera)




Much more fun with my hands

My brother painted me instead of the bath








 

No comments:

Post a Comment